Thursday, 10 October 2013

New Digital Stamps at The Robyn's Fetish Store & Autumn Sale !!!!

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
What an amazing Autumn Sale over at Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps for the whole month of October, what are you waiting for . 
~ Autumn Sale ~

And we where so lucky to be able to share with you today new releases, I chose "Apple with Smart Worm" and was such a cutie image to colour in.  I decided to do a CAS style card so this image was the centre of attention.  Let's see what you think of my card and I do think he's one smart worm ...

~ My Card ~

Card materials I used ~
Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up
Accessories ~ Rhinestones, Ribbon  & Metal Leaf Charm
Other ~ Spellbinders Embossing Folder & Copics


I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  
1.  Pennys Paper Crafty C148 ~ WINNER ~ entry No 2 #35

3 comments:

susan said...

Great card! The simplicity of the layout really makes the image the focus of attention. Love your coloring of the image and the embossing folder on the background. Thank you!

Lori said...

Your card is darling! Love that sweet image...

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting