Monday, 21 October 2013

New Digital Stamps at The Robyn's Fetish Store & Autumn Sale !!!

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
What an amazing Autumn Sale over at Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps for the whole month of October, what are you waiting for . 
~ Autumn Sale ~

And we where so lucky to be able to share with you one Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps new releases, I chose "Smart Owl" and was such a cutie image to colour in.  I decided to do a CAS style card so this image was the centre of attention.  Let's see what you think of my card and I do think he's one smart owl ...

~ My Card ~

Card materials I used ~
Designer Paper ~ in my stash no idea, sorry
Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up
Accessories ~ Rhinestones & Ribbon  
Other ~ Copics

I'd like to enter the following challenge ~  

Thanks  ~

7 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and layout cheers Sue x

susan said...

Very cute card! The background paper is so cute for this image and I love the gem accents. Great coloring, too! What a wonderful card for a child going back to school in the Fall! Thank you!

cass said...

The wise owl has become a very cute wise owl, love what you have doen on this card

Amy A said...

Oh my Gosh, this is too cute! Love the coloring and the DP's you've used are fabulous! The Green and blue color scheme looks fantastic with the digi!

~hugs~
Amy DT Sis

Edwina said...

Hi Denise, I love your card. I love the papers and ribbon you used. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

coops said...

so stunning denise.i love your fabulous owl :D

xx coops xx

Ira Huberts said...

Oh wow Denise, your owl looks so smart! Love your colouring and that fabulous background you've created! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting