Sunday, 6 October 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #180 ~ Use A Digi & Autumn Sale !!!!

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
What an amazing Autumn Sale over at Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps for the whole month of October, what are you waiting for .
~ Autumn Sale ~

It's time for another challenge over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, with the theme this week being "Use A Digi".   We are proudly sponsored by  Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and I choose "It's A Dragonfly Day" for my image.   So drop on over to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and see what all the other Design Team Members have created for you.

 ~ Our Sponsor ~
Prize ~ 3 images of your choice 

Such a lovely digi to work, I then sorted through all my papers & cardstock, placed these together, coloured in my image then fluffed around with the flowers and rbbon.  Once I decided I thought it would be nice to add dragonfly die and rhinestones to finish off.

My DT card for challenge #180

Card materials I used ~
Designer Paper ~ Summer Bloom ~ Papermania
Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up
Accessories ~ Rhinestones, Ribbon & Flowers
Other ~ Cheery Lyn Dragonfly Die, Copics

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

11 comments:

Edwina said...

So beautiful! I love your card. You are using one of my favorite digis. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

susan said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way you colored this image and the pastel shades for this image are perfect. Great embellishment, too, especially that dragonfly die cut. Great work, as always. Thank you!

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the way you've colored the image.

Sherry said...

Love the pastel shades.so pretty

Amy A said...

Love this Card Denise. Love the pastel color palette you've chosen. Perfect with that image, that you've colored so beautifully! Love, LOVE, LOVE this.

~hugs~

Bo said...

Fantastic card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Sister Act Card Challenge!
Hugs, Bo

Pat said...

Lovely card, beautiful colours, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

cass said...

Pretty card

Donna said...

Lovely card...thanks so much for joining us over at 4 Krafty Girlz!
Hugs Donna DT xx

DeBe said...

Oh this is so pretty :) Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Flowers Challenge, Denyse x

Marleen Gallagher said...

A beautiful project. Thank you joining us on Cards Galore xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting