Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #64 ~ Autumn Colours

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
Welcome to another Wednesday Challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow, the theme this fortnight has been chosen by Nick called "Autumn Colours using Yellow, Orange & Turquoise".  So drop on over to see what awesome creations have been made by all the DT's  to help inspire you.  Plus I wonder  who is the Spotlight Winner from the last challenge.


My DT card for challenge #64

This was a really fun colour combination, and I msut say very challenging as I wanted to find turquoise in my designer paper.  I ended up going to my local scrapbooking store Arnold's Scrapbooking Store, and purchased a piece of Graphic 45 - French Country Collection - Abundance.  Then the decision was what image to use,  I was lucky enough this week to win some lovely digis from Lacy Sunshine Store, so the hunt was on I finally made my choices and this married up perfectly.  The image is called "Gusty Oak FlowerPot Pretties Digi Set" and is one of the new digis released recently, which I coloured in with my copics.  Because my DP was so busy I decided to do a CAS card using just ribbon & rhinestones.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card dearie.Love the cute image and fab sunflower backing paper.Hugs x

Basslady said...

i love your sweet card so much, hun! awesome!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting