Sunday, 6 October 2013

Sparkles Christmas C#33 ~ Anything but a Card & I'm on The Team

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:32
Amazing chance to be part of  Sparkles Christmas Challenge as one of their Design Team members, thanks for the wonderful opportunity.



For the Month of October we have a wonderful theme "Anything but a Card " over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge , and some gorgeous creations made by all the Team.  We are proudly being sponsored by Di's Digi Stamps and a lovely prize to match.

Our Sponsor 
Prize ~  $10 worth of Digi's to 1 lucky winner

 I decided to go all out and try something totally different to make, started from scratch, and a recycled one at that.  I came across someone else blog (very sorry not sure who but I would like to say THANKS for the inspiration)I had alot of christmas stamps but a new day and new start so I went to Di's Digi Stamps and purchased 4 digis of various christmas images.  I choose to use "Ted's Xmas Basket" so cute with his little feathery friend too.  I used up scraps of designer paper, cardstock & my recycle toilet roll.  I decorated it using Stampin Up border punch, Spellbinders, ribbon, flower & berries. So what did I make, I have 3 pictures to show.

My DT card for challenge #33



I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
2.  Digi Design Challenge  ~ WINNER

10 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute! Such an adorable image and a great job creating something other than a card. thanks for playing with CSAYL.

coops said...

so stunning denise.adorable image and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

brenda said...

Such great recycling Denise, very pretty and so perfect for our theme this month.

Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Izzwizz said...

Fabulous project, glad I'm not the only one who still has some of those Honey & Hugs papers!! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations is month. Maddy x

fabiola jaques said...

thanks to play with us at csayl with our circle challenge Denise, your creation is so cute and lovely, hope to see you next time, biz

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. x

Jennifer LaVite said...

Welcome to the team! Love your creation. The colors really pop!

Julie E said...

Such a wonderful giftie! Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL!!

Shelly said...

A really lovely creation, fab colouring! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge xx

Francesca said...

A stunning creation, thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month

Francesca x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting