Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Sparkles Monthly C#49 ~ Use Purple, Orange, Black or All 3

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
For the Month of October we have a wonderful theme "Use Purple, Orange, Black or All 3" over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog, and some gorgeous creations made by all the Team.  We are proudly being sponsored by Di 's Digi Stamps and a lovely prize to match.

Our Sponsor 
Prize ~ $10 to spend in store

I wanted to create something different with these colours instead of the usual halloween.  I decided on using a rose image and then sorted out what designer papers I wanted and Rose Dreams was perfect from Bearly-Mine Designs.  I added Black cardstock as my main card, then topped with orange then purple, and off course the designer papers.  Coloured in my image with copics, and decided on my rose lace, ribbons to compliment the colours, sentiment and of course some rhinestones.  I really loved this colour combo in a different theme very happy.  Don't forget to drop on over to Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog and see what my teamies have created and join in on our challenge. have a great month.

My DT card for challenge #49
Use Purple, Orange, Black or All 3 ~

I'd like to enter the following challenge ~  

Thanks  ~

8 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous......love how you took the Halloween colours & made something totally different & so pretty!
hugs Jo x

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love how you used the halloween colours and fab pretty roses :D

xx coops xx

Tracey Fehr said...

What a great take on the Halloween color scheme! Thanks for linking up with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges for our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Tracey F., DT {Pin}spirational Challenges

Wynn Walton said...

Wow this is so pretty. Cannot believe those roses have been coloured with copics....they are perfect . I love it. Thanks you for joining us at (pin)spirational this week.
Wynn DT x

Hugs Wynn DT x

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Pretty card! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Nancy in Iowa said...

You have mad Copic coloring skills!!! This is so beautiful! Thanks for joing us at {PIN}.

Nancy in Iowa said...

So very pretty. You have mad Copics coloring skills! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}!

Katelyn said...

Very pretty, I love the ribbon borders. Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting