Sunday, 6 October 2013

The Squirrel and The Fox Challenge #54 ~ Things With Wings

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:00
Hi everyone, it's time for another fortnightly challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox, with the theme being "Things With Wings".  Our wonderful sponsor this time is HobbyBook and I used "Lil Minx" which was one kindly donated, big thanks to HobbyBook.

~ Our Sponsor ~
Prize ~ 5 digis to spend in store

I wanted to do something with dragonflies instead of butterflies for a change and went through all my DP's and came up with paper pad from Papermania called Summer Bloom.  From there I decided on my cardstock which I choose a deep shade of turquoise matched perfectly with the dragonflies colours, got out my dies and used Cheery Lyn small dragonfly.  Didn't want to use ribbon this time so I used 2 different colours of lace, soft pink & turquoise.  I also used Spellbinders Gold Label 4 for the image die cut and then soften edges with Stampin' Up Pastel Chalks & 2 pearls. Put all of these together and then added flowers, leaves, pearls and crystal stickles on  "Lil Minx" wings and dragonflies body, as well as sentiment from stash.  So here she is, I was very happy with how it turned out.

My DT card for challenge #54

Copics I used to colour in  "Lil Minx" ~ 
E000, E01, R00, R01, R81, R83, R85, R89
BG000, BG10,BG13 C1

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

3 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love your image, her hair is fab and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Judith Culham Elsdon said...

great project, thank you for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge - good luck xx Judith DT

Tina henderson said...

Thank you so much for entering your creation into the 4 krafty girlz challenge and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting