Sunday, 20 October 2013

The Squirrel and The Fox Challenge #55 ~ Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness & News !!!

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:00
Hi everyone, it's time for our fortnight challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox, with the theme being "Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness". Our wonderful sponsor is Delicious Doodles and Teri was kind enough to donate some lovely digis for us to use.....I choose a lovely image called "Vase of Roses" to use.  Pop on over and see what the other DT's have created.  I also would like to announce this is my last DT creation for The Squirrel and The Fox, thanks for the opportunity of being part of your team.


~Our Sponsor~
Prize ~ 4 digis to spend in store

What girl doesn't love pink and so many shades to play with.  I used DP's from Bearly-Mine Designs, cardstock from SU, then I decided on using ribbon, lace, pearls, roses, leaves, butterfly and sentiment.  I just got everything out ready, then coloured in "Vase of Roses" with my copics and it all just came together beautifully. 

My last DT card for challenge #55
~ Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness ~


Copics I used to colour my image "Vase of Roses" ~
Vase ~ R00, R01
Roses ~ R81, R83, R85, R89
Leaves ~ G94, G99
Background ~ RV0000

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

Thanks  ~

6 comments:

susan said...

Gorgeous card, Denise!

happyglitzygirl said...

Hi Denise, loved the way you coloured yours, great detailing, blessings Hilde

~ginny said...

I like how you put flowers at the base to mimic those in the vase - nice detail Denise! And The Squirrel and The Fox are losing a prolific and creative team member! Glad you are freed up for more of your other projects kiddo!
~ginny

coops said...

so beautiful denise..really gorgeous and pretty design and i love the floral image :D.

xx coops xx

Ann Marie Governale said...

Thank you so much for participating in our "Pink" challenge at A Creative Romance. Your card is just beautiful . I love your image and this is such a comforting card to send to someone in your thoughts who might need to know someone is thinking of him/her.... Good Luck and we hope you choose to come back and play with us for our next challenge, "metal" which begins in a few days! xxx Ann Marie

Cazro said...

A beautiful pink card, thanks you so much for sharing your delightful card with us at Alphabet Challenges for R for Roses week. Caz

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting