Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Thinking of You Today In Heaven ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:19
It would have been your birthday today and I so miss you.  With my birthday being also this month on 27th, I remember we would go to the Beaudesert RSL have a few drinks, dinner, listen to the band that was playing, then we would go back to Mum and your place and play pool, listen to country music, get drunk have lots of laughs.  You where more my father than my own and I still love and miss you.  I know you are always watching over us and I can't believe it has been over 18 years since you past, love you xx......

Happy 68th Birthday Ronnie
The Best Stepfather Ever
May you RIP xx

This song is for You
"One Day At A Time"  by Daniel O'Donnell

Thanks  ~

2 comments:

~ginny said...

That is so lovely Denise - sounds like you have some incredibly wonderful memories of your Step-dad.

Darcy Schroeder said...

Hi Denise! What a lovely tribute to your step dad!! Cherish your memories--they last forever.........
Hugs
Darcy

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting