Monday, 7 October 2013

Through The Purple Haze Challenge ~ Anything Goes with Indigo Blu

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
Time for this weeks challenge over at Through The Purple Haze Challenges with the theme being "Anything Goes with Indigo Blu" with Team A.  Through The Purple Haze Challenges  is proudly being sponsored by Indigo Blu.  So drop on over and see what all the Design Team members have created.  I wish to thank the sponsor Indigo Blu for kindly donating some wonderful stamps for Anita to post onto us, I got this amazing stamp called "Blazing Poppies".  Thanks again Indigo Blu for your generosity.
~ Sponsor ~
Indigo Blu
Prize ~ Stamp of their choice 

Once I received my stamp, a couple of days ago, I wanted to make something a little CAS but elegant and really loved how it turned out, plus I wanted to showcase this amazing Indigo Blu stamp.   I used kraft & white cardstock, lace, pearls,  pearl antique brad and clear embossing and the gorgeous "Blazing Poppies" stamp.

~ "Anything Goes with Indigo Blu" ~

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

6 comments:

Eithne said...

Beautiful card Denise, love the colours together :)
Eithne
www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.com

fiona henderson said...

Love it very very nice, so well made, just lovely .......thanks honey....

fiona dT
TTPH

Lucy said...

This is beautiful Denise! So elegant & pretty. Missing you loads x

Carol C said...

Beautiful card, it is so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs, Carol x

PaperDaisies said...

What a stunning card. I love the techniques you have used. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Helene Siermans said...

I love how the embossing came up! It looks fantastic! Great to see you here Denise and good luck!

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Catz this week! Good luck!
Nick

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting