Thursday, 24 October 2013

With Love

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 13:27
So hot here today, so glad it's my day off, crafting with the air-con on, very relaxing, I've made several DT cards and wanted to do some others just to enter.  I really love Doodle Pantry Digital Doodles, so many wonderful cute, quirky images that I used precoloured Viola Ants, so lovely.  I always try and enter their awesome challenges, of course if you use one of their digis you get a freebie, now what more could you ask for.  I also followed a sketch over at Sketch n Stash Challenge Blog, it was a lovely sketch to follow, nice quick and easy.

My Card ~ With Love

I just can't seem to get away from purple, I suppose does help that this is my favourite colour ever.  By following the sketch below, I used Basic Grey designer paper, cardstock, and spellbinders ribbon, leftover lace, sentiment & flowers, turned out so beautifully really love it.  These ants are so adorable from Doodle Pantry Digital Doodles.

 Sketch I followed C#124

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

Thanks  ~

6 comments:

L.Wilson said...

Very adorable! Amazing how the paper works so well with the image! Thanks for joining Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 39!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your choice of the Viola Ants image and the wonderful background paper you used. The ants are always so much fun. The flower embellishments are lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #39!

coops said...

so stunning design .beautiful flower and colours ;D

xx coops xx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & image... love the dp's :)

thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Ally said...

aaaaw Denise, it looks wonderful and l sweet! thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
xx, Ally

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Such a gorgoeus card Denise, thanks for sharing it with us over at Sketch and Stash Challenges and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Sketch N Stash DT Member
Crafty Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Pennys Challenges DT member

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting