Sunday, 17 November 2013

Christmas Ducky

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:37
A lovely new digi called "Daniel's Tree" for the month of November at Deedee's Digis, drop on over to see how you can get the Monthly digi for FREE.  Such a wonderful Ducky getting ready for christmas.
I used designer paper from BoBunny, cardstock, rhinestones, ribbon and lovely Memory Box Die called "Pine Needle Border" which I purchased from Lacy Sunshine Store. I decided to use some Fun Flock to create a look of snow on ground, Daniel's shoes, and tree.

~ My Card ~

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  Holly Jolly Christmas C: O' Christmas Tree
2.  Crimbo Crackers C54 Christmas Words
3.  Deedee's Digi Nov of the Month C#2

Thanks ~

4 comments:

Deedee Anderson said...

This is so festive and cheery, Denise! I really like how you added the pine border alongside of the image so that it looks like Daniel is walking right out of the forest, and the fun way you did the snow. Thanks for joining our challenge again this month -- I'll be sending the new image as soon as the challenge ends. :-)

Bianca said...

You have made such a lovely and cute card! Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge! xx Bianca

NanaConnie said...

I love this card, Denise! Great paper choice for the background and I love the die cut pine boughs. I'm so glad that you're playing in the progressive challenge at DeeDee's this month. Enjoy and we'll see you next month, too.
NanaConnie DT

Carol L said...

I'm loving that great pine border underneath the red ribbon! it's so festive and fun, and the red bling in the corners is such a cute accent too! Thanks for joining us at Deedee's November challenge, and I can't wait to see what you make with December's digi!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting