Friday, 29 November 2013

Creative Fingers Challenge #13 ~ Anything Goes & Last DT Card

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:00
Well it's time for a new challenge over at Creative Fingers with the theme being "Anything Goes" with Both Teams participating. We are proudly being sponsored by The Cutting Cafe , and we had to choose between Dresser or Suitcase...... I choose "Dresser".  I wonder what the other Design Team Members had chosen , drop on over to Creative Fingers and have a look who participated and believe me  you won't be dissapointed with those that did.

My DT card for challenge #13 
~ Front View ~

Now this is what I call a challenge and I must say if I can do it anyone can lol. Of course I had to do purple as it is my favourite colour and loved how it turned out.

~ Side View ~

The instructions from The Cutting Cafe was easy to follow and great pictures as well.  I used designer paper from my stash, and crazy no name on it so unable to give credit  to where it's due.  I placed bows and rhinestones on front of the draws as I believe was enough embellishment.

~ Top View ~


Then on top of Dresser I used ribbon, flower, flourish & butterfly dies as well as sentiment.  Of course I couldn't make this wonderful project without including a gift card.  I cutout a flower & leaf from DPs and mounted , picture doesn't really show you well but you get it, right?  I married up my sentiments so that the card first, then dresser, "Just For You" ~ "With Love". 

~ Dresser completed and Gift Card to match ~


I would also like to say that this is my last DT creation for Creative Fingers, I wish to thank Angelique for the fabulous opportunity as well as past Co Owner Zoe.  I wish all the Design Team Members all the best.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~  

Thanks ~

5 comments:

Angelique said...

Great project hun. Love the color of the paper. Gorgeous flower and ribbon bow.
Thank you for your time on Creative Fingers, wishing you the best and lots of crafty funs.

Huggsss, Angelique

Danni said...

Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Regina Easter said...

love your dresser box....colors are awesome to

Kristie said...

Very pretty! I love the dp you used and addition of the ribbon, flowers and bling. Thanks for playing with us over at Flutter By Wednesday!

Gale said...

Lovely card and I love the color purple. Thanks for joining us at PCJ in our "Bling It Up" challenge and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting