Friday, 1 November 2013

Creative Fingers Challenge #9 ~ Emo/Gothic ~ Team A

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:00
Another great challenge this week over at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog, with the theme being "Emo /Gotchic".  We are proudly sponsored by Dilly Beans and thanks so much for giving us  some wonderful digis to work with.  I chose "Lulu Framed" she's was awesome to work with.

Sponsor ~ Dilly Beans 
Prize ~ 3 digis from store

This theme was very challenging for me as I will admit it's not my type of style, but in saying that I was very happy with the outcome.  I used shades of purple & black of various items and of course my copics,  added a little stickles on the eyes and hearts, didn't show up real well but it's there.  My image Lulu Framed was really lovely to colour, thanks again Dilly Beans xx

My DT card for challenge #9

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  Addicted to Stamps & More C#69
2.  Penny's Paper-Crafty C151
3.  Crafty Girls C#5 Anything Goes
4.  Whimsy Stamps C#65

Thanks  ~

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You did such a great job with this Denise - love love love her in purple!

Abbie said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls this fortnight. Abbie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love the striking colours and fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting