Thursday, 14 November 2013

Forever Friends at Meljen's Designs

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:49
I made my card today thinking of my friend especially that it will be her birthday in a couple of weeks, and what a perfect challenge over at Meljen's Design Team Blog called Forever Friends.  I used a lovely digi from Meljen's Design Digital Store called "Fancy Swirls Peacock".

~ My Card ~

I decided to make my own embellishments as it was a special card.  Use dies from Spellbinders, Magnolia Doohickeys & Cheery Lyn, they all went so well together.  I added glitter to the butterfly die & peacocks wings, blue brads for the centre of my flowers, as well as of course copics to colour in "Fancy Swirls Peacock".  My sentiment is a piece of ribbon from retired Kaszazz range, designer paper is from Basic Grey, which is bits and pieces I have in my massive stash.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

Thanks  ~

14 comments:

Alison Barlow said...

This is lovely. Denise - I love your colour combo and the embellishments are great too.
Thank you for playing along at fa'n funky this week.
Alison x GDT

Judith said...

how pretty is this! - your image, colours and die cut flowers just go together so well -thank you for playing along at our special birthday celebration at Fab'n'Funky challenges hugs Judith x

coops said...

so beautiful denise.stunning image and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Judith Culham Elsdon said...

Brilliant project - thank you for entering the Crafty Girls Challenge - good luck xx

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Denise. How have I missed this adorable digi in the shop? Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Designs this week!

~ginny said...

What a great choice on your image girlfriend! You layout and embellies are perfect for the image - I love what you did with this design!
~ginny

Melinda Walker said...

Love the colours xx

Amy A said...

Oh Denise, this is beautiful! Love the soft colors you've chosen and those dies are perfect with that Sweet image. Just love it! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week.

Amy~DT

Jennifer Garvin said...

what a cute image! Love the colors...Thanks for joining us at FBW!

haththi said...

Beautiful card - I love the image you have used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls and hope to see you back again soon. hugs Angelie

Anna Jasiolek said...

This is simply beautiful, love the delicate colors. Thank you for joining our 'Dies & Punches' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenge and good luck in the draw.
Anna

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That's really pretty. Love the coloring you have done on this.

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

LINDA M said...

This is really a beautiful card. I love the image and your coloring is fantastic. The embellishments really add a special touch. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

Helen said...

Beautiful, Denise - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting