Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Giving Thanks

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 11:22
I was so happy to use a current freebie from Sami Stamps, such lovely images.  Today I used "Little Acorn Bird", so sweet.  My card is based around the current theme CAS, and was very pleasurable to do.  I had some maple leaves leftover in my stash and these married up perfectly with this image, added other leaves, some rhinestones, metal flowers, ribbon & sentiment (which is punched out ).  I coloured  "Little Acorn Bird" with copics and background was pastel chalks of soft clouds.

~ My Card ~


I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

Thanks ~

4 comments:

Basslady said...

this is so amazing and beautiful!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Denise - I love the colours you've chosen for your card and the leaves make it look so autumnal! Your card is perfect for our "Thanks / Thanksgiving" challenge at Lexi's Creations this time - thanks for joining us!
Helen x (DT)

coops said...

so stunning denise.gorgeous autumn leaves and colours and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Grandma Bonnie said...

Hi, there, i just wanted to say thanks for participating in Sami Stamps challenge..we will have a new challenge coming up this Friday and i hope you can join us! I think you made a sweet card!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting