Sunday, 17 November 2013

Merry ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
I've made a christmas card again today using one of Meljen's Designs Digis called "Ornament Mouse", I so love these little critters, such a cheeky little fellow.  I followed Meljen's Design Team Blog Challenge called "In a Word", so I went through my SU stamps & came across the set "Perfect Ending" such lovely little sentiments.  I used all leftover scraps, embossed some cardstock with snowflakes added ribbon & plenty of bling, even glitter on the mouse's hat & coloured "Ornament Mouse" with copics.

~ My Card ~

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  4 Crafty Chicks #168 Snowflakes
2.  Bearly-Mine C112 Christmas in Pink
3.  Meljen's Design Team C#186 - In a Word
4.  Creative Knockouts #11 Make It Sparkle
5.  Card Crafter's Circle C#101 - Pastels
6.  CHNC C151 Indoors
7.  Emerald Faeries C#49

Thanks ~

11 comments:

Lori said...

Awwww...how cute!!! That image is adorable...I love your embossed snowflakes and DSP!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week

Tamie said...

Oh my gosh he is super cute! I love the soft colors, the image, your layout and the snowflakes are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks

Melinda Walker said...

Oooh I love Ornament Mouse, very cute and using pink is a lovely take on a xmas card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Denise. Love the colors and bling! Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Designs this week.

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab pretty design and colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Lozzy T said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card, beautiful design and the mouse is so sweet....Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine Challenge this week and hope we see you again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x.

Jennifer said...

Your card is so very sweet! Love this image and the delightful sparkle you've used! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

LINDA M said...

Super sweet card. I love the layout and the bow added to the image. The embellishments really make it look super special. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

Hazel said...

So sweet and pretty. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 151 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Rae Ann said...

Congrats on using up those pesky scraps! My pile seems to get bigger every day! Love Melissa's mice and you did such a great job with this one!

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our In a Word challenge!

Jules said...

Your card is so very cute and the image is very precious and I love the pink colour tones, something a little different which is great. Thank you for joining us at A & T Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxoxo

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting