Saturday, 2 November 2013

Pretty Polly

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 08:39
I used my lovely free digi by following Lacy Sunshine Challenge and I choose the "Polly Poinsettia Flower Pot Pretties" which can be found at Lacy Sunshine Store.  I loved the vintage look of my christmas card and such a cute image to colour in with my copics.  I used designer paper from Meg's Garden ~ A Vintage Christmas Paper Pad, cardstock from SU.  Loved using my cream lace with ribbon from SU and touches of pearls, roses n leaves & bell charm.  The sentiment came from a precut pack from Kaisercraft.  Love the simplicity yet elegant look of my card, what do you think?

~ My Card ~

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  Created With Love C64
2.  My Heart Pieces Anything Christmas \
3.  Challenges 4 Everybody #32
4.  Lacy Sunshine C#20 Anything Goes!
5.  Creative Moments Anything Goes
6.  CHNC extra Nov

Thanks  ~

10 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

Adorable card. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Mrs A. said...

Such a pretty card. Your image is coloured beautifully and I do like your choice of backing papers. Thank you for joining in at Crafty hazlnut's extra this month . Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

shampylou30 said...

beautiful card love the lace effect thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

She is so adorable and love the way you colored her. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created With Love challenges.
Linda K. DT.

Maria Rud said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

Penny Nantell said...

Great Christmas card. Love the Digi. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces. PennyRae DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

Aletha J. Williams said...

Love this! Great work on your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.

Nikki Payne said...

Absolutely gorgeous x Thanks for joining us at The Lacy Sunshine challenge x
Good Luck,
hugs Nikki x

Claire Bartram said...

Very cute card, thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments this fortnight
Claire DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting