Sunday, 3 November 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #184 ~ Thanksgiving

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
Drop on over to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog for this weeks wonderful theme called "Thanksgiving".  We are proudly being sponsored by our wonderful Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps, with some many awesome digis to choose from, I choose "Tom Turkey", such a great digi to create with.

Prize ~ 3 digis of your choice

Wow this was challenging for me as we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia, but it was great to be part of creating something that happens elsewhere in the world.  As you see I made a tag, used leftover scrap designer paper from Graphic 45.  Used my new punch & stamp set from SU , added ribbon and various leaves.  I coloured in "Tom Turkey" with my copics .  I love these autumn shades always comes together so well.

 My DT card for challenge #184

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  Sentimental Sun C#179 Falling into Autumn
2.  2 Creative Chicks C#8 Thanksgiving

Thanks  ~

14 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Your tag is great. I love that turkey.

cass said...

Wonderful thanksgiving tag

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous Tag. Marlene DT sis

Edwina said...

Denise, Your Thanksgiving tag is great! I love that turkey on it. Very pretty sentiment. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

MagsB said...

What a fab, fun tag! I love the cute turkey, doesn't he look great in his old-fashioned hat?!

love Mags B x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful tag, lovely layout cheers Sue N x

Michelle said...

I really love this tag. The turkey is adorable

Michelle (DT SIS)

Nana said...

Too cute.. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Amy A said...

Oh How fun is TOM TURKEY?? Fabulous tag hun and I love, love the sentiment...is that the SU one you mentioned in the post? Love it!
~hugs~
Amy (DT Sis)

Susan Kennedy said...

This is SO CUTE!!! I love that little Turkey!! Awesome coloring!! Just an awesome tag!!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice tag!!!

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful tag with wonderful autumn colouring.
I am also now your latest keen Follower xxx
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Calypso's Crafts said...

Tom Turkey!!! What a cute name for this fella!! Gorgeous tag and coloring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays.

Creative M said...

Beautiful...
Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting