Friday, 1 November 2013

Sparkles Christmas C#34 ~ Have a Beary Christmas

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
We have a wonderful theme over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges for November being "Have a Beary Christmas".  We are proudly sponsored by Pink Gems Digis which kindly donated some lovely digis for all the team to work with.  So drop on over to Sparkles Christmas Challenge to see what the other DT members have made for you.

Sponsor ~ Pink Gems Digis
Prize ~ 3 Digis from store

I decided on making a tag for my God Daughter, such wonderful digis donated by Pink Gems Digis, I used "Teddy with Christmas Tree", so adorable.  I used my own tag template (don't own a die, something I will have to invest in), which I cut around the image , coloured in with copics added a strip of leftover designer paper.  Attached some twine, ribbon, and Joy sticker.  Then I added glitter on the teddies hat, was so sweet to create.

My DT card for challenge  #34

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ 

Thanks  ~

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Beautiful tag Denise! Fabulous colouring! Really beautiful.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Hazel said...

Such a sweet tag Denise - love it.

Thank you for joining us over at A Little Bit Crafty - I wish you the very best of luck.

Have a great weekend.

Toodles

Hazel x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting