Friday, 15 November 2013

Sparkles Monthly C#50 ~ Animals & Last DT Card

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
For the month of November we have a lovely theme called "Animals", over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges Blog and some wonderful creations by all the Design Team.
I also would like to welcome our new DT member ~
We are proudly being sponsored by Crafty Ribbons with a lovely prize for entering your creation at  Sparkles Monthly Challenges Blog.

~ Sponsor ~
~ Prize ~ 

I made a monochromatic  birthday card using Forever Friends Bears, just perfect for my friends special day, and her favourite colours too.  Very CAS style card but I loved the way it all came together.

My DT card for challenge #50
~ Animals ~

I like to say a good bye to all the DT Members and thanks Shaz for the opportunity, wish you all the best.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~ 

Thanks  ~

2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love your colours and stunning sweet ff bears ;D

xx coops xx

Kellie 0:) said...

Adorable creation. TFS and for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting