Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Up, Up & Away

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:25
A wonderful Sketch Challenge & Stamp of the Month Challenge over at From The Heart Stamps.  So basically I used a cute image called "Balloon Ride" which was my freebie as it's a progressive monthly challenge, and today I incorporated,  i {heart}card sketches no.43 as well.
I've used Basic Grey designer papers "Lime", ribbon & rhinestones from SU, Prisma Flowers from my stash, diamontes from Spotlight.  My image was coloured using my copics as well as the ground and I softly used pastel chalks from SU for all of the background.  I decided not to put a sentiment on this card as I thought it could be used for several different occasions.

~ My Card ~




I'd like to enter into the following challenge/s ~
1.  From The Heart Stamps ~ November Stamp of the Month
2.   i {heart}card sketches no.43
3.  Addicted to Stamps & More C#72
4.  Fab 'n' Funky C#194 wk 2
5.  Penny's Paper-Crafty C154

Thanks ~

6 comments:

Pat K said...

Adorable card Denise. I love this image and your lovely colour choices.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

mypurplehouse said...

Cute card! Love the bling and great coloring! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge and SOTM challenge at FTHS this week!
lyn

Kylie said...

Just adorable! LOVE all those balloons! Beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.adorable image and i love the colourful balloons :D

xx coops xx

Paper Panda said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Deborah Frings said...

A really cute image - such lovely balloons with super colouring. I do like the layout too. Sorry I'm so late commenting, busy week, however, thanks so much for playing along with ASM!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting