Sunday, 1 December 2013

Across the Miles

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 07:17
Hi everyone, such a lovely morning here in Australia, and what better way than to relax and sit in my itty bitty room ; crafting with my purrballs & cup of coffee.
There's a great challenge over at Meljen's Design Team & Challenge Blog with the theme being "Giving Thanks".   I chose to do Thanks Giving even though we don't really celebrate here, I thought it would be really nice to wish everyone in blogland and my friends I've meet on the way from overseas a "Happy Thanks Giving", from me to you.

~ My Card ~

I sat for awhile (quite sometime) pondering on a layout, and this is what I came up with.  I used all scraps, jsut don't realise over time how much you accumulate in cardstock (Stampin' Up) & designer papers (Graphic 45).  My sentiment fits perfectly this belongs to a set from SU called Tags 4 You which I purchased as a bundle & this gave me the punch as well.  I embellished with pearls & ribbon.  The cardstock I decided on one side as shown, using a border punch (SU) and my cute image called "Autumn Flower Mouse", which is from Meljen's Design Digital Stamps, so in love with these cut little critters.  
Oh, and I'm trying out for a GDT member call spot too over at Meljen's Design Team & Challenge Blog, so exciting and wonderful to have the opportunity to give it a go.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

Crafty Hugs & Thanks ~

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Denise. Great way to use up scraps! Thanks for joining Meljen's Designs this week.

nancyparker55 said...

Denise, what a great card! Love your layout and colour choices! So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us over at Meljen's Designs. hugs

jimlynn said...

Cute little image!!! Love your card too. So precious.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
Lynn

Louise Palser said...

What a great card! Good luck in the challenge, Lou x Milkcoffee DT

coops said...

gorgeous card denise.fab design and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Adorable!! This image is just so cute and I love the design and papers. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven. Good luck.

Niki G said...

Such a sweet image and love the ribbon! Thanks for playing with us over at Kitty Bee Designs!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting