Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Christmas Tree & Tags

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:44
Had a great morning making christmas tags and had to showcase them on the Christmas Tree.  Was inspired by following Meljen's Design Team & Challenge Blog for this week with the theme being "Christmas Tags", very inspiring especially by one of the DTs creation by Celine using a doily. I used the same design and layout for all my tags, be prepared a few photos displayed, enjoy.

~ My Tags ~


I wish to thank my lovely daughter for allowing me to use her christmas tree (mine can't go up cause of the purrballs), big hugs xx

I've used leftovers scraps of designer paper, doilies from SU, glitter, glossy accent, merry christmas ribbon, red organza ribbon, bling, eyelet, precut tags from Kaszazz, of course Meljens Designs Digis
.
~ Tag 1 ~ 


 ~ Tag 2 ~


 ~ Tag 3 ~


~ Tag 4 ~

I hope you love my christmas tags as much as I do.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

Thanks ~

12 comments:

Melinda Walker said...

They look so good!!!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

wow these are sooooo cute! Just adore the use of the doilies!

Dianna said...

Your tags are so sweet, Denise! Thank you for joining us for another challenge! I always look forward to what you create!

~ Di
Senior DT Member & Challenge Writer
Meljen's Designs

Borqna said...

BRAVO!
Good luck!

Cynthia said...

Wow, gorgeous set of tags, Denise! Adorable design and fabulous coloring of the Meljen's images. Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Designs Challenge this week!

~ginny said...

I have to laugh... you hit my comment rotation no. on the nose! and glad you did! These are really cute tags Denise! I like the doily look they are almost like great big snowflakes! Having the sentiment on the ribbon is fun too, I almost missed that - also each one having a different focal image would make it so you wouldn't get sick of repeating the same design! Well done toots! Thanks for sharing your project in the “Christmas Gift Tag + Sentiment” Challenge.
~ginny, DT for Aud Sentiments
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.adorable images and they look fabulous on the tree :D

xx coops xx

Céline said...

I love your tags!! So wonderful to read you were inspired by my tag, that's such a compliment! Thank you and thanks for joining in this challenge!!

sparkling stamper said...

Oh these are adorable! I love how you used a doily. Really cute stuff! Happy to see you applying for the DT! Good luck!

kathyb
Aud Sentiments DT

Dragonlady said...

Oh these are just so cute, love the snowflake look with the doily. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the DT call.
Hugs Ali x

Wiola said...

Oh what a cute Christmas fairy and Christmas penguin and... everything is just so cute really. :) Well done! Good luck in the draw and thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges.

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Adorable tags!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting