Sunday, 1 December 2013

Hey Tweety

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 06:44
It's a lovely start to the day here and busy making some wonderful cards to share with you.  I following a sketch which is over at From The Heart Stamps and there's only just under 2 days to go to enter.  I decided on my lovely image that I won recently with their amazing Birthday Blog Hop which can be found HERE, I was so excited to see I was selected and I chose Birthday Chicks.

~ My Card ~

I used scraps of cardstock from Kaszazz, and my designer papers are Basic Grey.  I added ribbon which is Stampin' Up and rhinestones.  My Birthday Chicks is coloured with copics with glitter on the balloon.  Was such a lovely CAS style design to create.


I'd like to follow the following challenge/s ~

Thanks ~

4 comments:

Imke said...

I love this image. These chicks are so sweet ! Great take with our sketch and i like your way to use scraps !!

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

~ginny said...

Awww... tweet card! Luv the balloon girlfriend!
~ginny

coops said...

so fab and fun denise.i love the birds :D

xx coops xx

Jani said...

lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting