Saturday, 21 December 2013

It's all about Ants . . .

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:28
This afternoon I made a card around Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #41, so love these quirky ants.   I used Papermania designer paper and cardstock to create a Joy Fold card, been so so long since I've made one of these, just mucking around doing something different.  I love these fun digis too, and I used a precoloured one this time called "Sledding Ants", such playful animals.  I used sentiment from SU, ribbon, bell, flowers from stash.  I have also a pic showing you the inside of this card too.

My Card


inside

I'd love to enter into the following challenge/s ~

Thanks  ~

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just darling and I too love these playful ants. I have not tried this type of card and would love to get the deets and try it. I so love unusual folds and shapes for cards. Love your card. Busy time of year so I truly appreciate you creating and sharing your card in the Doodle Pantry Challenge #41. Happy Holidays and stay healthy and safe.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering another lovely card for CHNC challenge 156- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too.

L.Wilson said...

Gorgeous paper and perfect color coordinating. Love the open fold too. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 41 and for using a Doodle Pantry illustration!

Amy A said...

AMAZING D!!! Love the JOY FOLD! ;o)

Huggles!
Amy

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting