Sunday, 15 December 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #190 ~ Angels & Christmas Sale ! ! !

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
Have you dropped into the amazing sale over at Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps, such a wonderful saving.
Christmas Sale ~

Well it's time for another great challenge this week over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog with the theme being "Angels".  We are proudly sponsored by Bugaboo Digi Stamps, we where able to select our own digi to work with & I chose "Scene It - Angels Believe", thanks so much.

~ Sponsor ~ 
Prize ~ $21 gift voucher to spend in store

I done a rather CAS style card, and cause I love purple so much, I came across my DP from Kaisercraft called "Magic Happens Collection", such a lovely set of papers.  I used my white base, blue cardstock & sheer ribbon are from Kaszazz.  I looked through my stash of lace and found some soft blue which worked really well, added some rhinestones & can't forget the glitter for the Angels wings and stars.  "Scene It - Angels Believe" from Bugaboo Digi Stamps was coloured in with copics.

My DT card for challenge #190

I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~  


Thanks ~

6 comments:

susan said...

This is so beautiful and delicate looking. Love the purple on this and the sheer ribbon, too. Great coloring on your image. Always a great card from you. Thank you!

Marlene Atkinson said...

Just gorgeous Denise. Marlene

Edwina said...

Denise, Your card is so adorable! I love the colors you used. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

coops said...

so gorgeous and pretty denise.i love the sweet bugaboo image :D

xx coops xx

Chana said...

Just adorable, Denise! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner!

Sanja Grdinić said...

This is very cute card - love it! :)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting