Sunday, 22 December 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #191 ~ Silver or Gold & Christmas Sale Ending Soon !

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
Have you dropped into the amazing sale over at Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps, such a wonderful saving, only 10 days left, so be quick.
~ Christmas Sale ~

Time for another wonderful challenge over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog with the theme being "Use Silver or Gold".  We are proudly sponsored by The Paper Shelter, we were given some lovely digis to work with, I chose "Delicious Cocoa" ( coloured with copics)

~ Sponsor ~ 
Prize ~ $20 gift certificate to spend in store

Great theme for this weeks challenge, I decided on following "Silver" for mine, I wonder what the other Design Team Members chose, drop on over at  Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and see what inspirational creations they have in created for you, and join in the fun.
This time I made a square card using designer paper from Bearly-Mine Designs.  My framed dies are from Memory Box Dies which I purchased from Lacy Sunshine Craft Emporium, some time ago.  Once I placed my framed image onto the DP, I then added some ribbon, rhinestones, snowflakes and sentiment.  I really loved how the silver cardstock I used compliments from my daughter (big hugs) to create the frame to encase the image. Because my Mum really loves blue, and this image has a dog, this will be her special Christmas Card.

My DT card for challenge #191

I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~  

Thanks ~

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just adorable. Love the sparkly touches and the snowflakes.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

susan said...

Beautiful card! I love the frame you used. I guess I will add that die to my "wish list." LOL! Great coloring on the image, too. Love the background paper. We both love Donna's papers, I see. LOL! Another terrific card from you! Thank you!

Edwina said...

Wonderful card! I love that frame. Adorable digi used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card Denise, gorgeous image and I love the frame. Marlene DT sis

cass said...

Wonderful Denise, love how you have used the cardstock for the gorgeous frame

Cass xx

sparkling stamper said...

I haven't seen this image before...quite cute. Just wondering...what is it that dropped in front of the dog? I recognize that Memory Box die from my stash! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiments.

kathy b

Joey said...

Lovely card Denise, made me smile, thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey xx

~ginny said...

Denise - that silver die cut is beautamous for the image - what a great choice! And I saw where you were named a GDT for Meljens - congratulations! You deserve it!
~ginny g
RubberMAD

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting