Sunday, 29 December 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #192 ~ Party & Christmas Sale ! ! !

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
I hope you've taken the opportunity to hop on over and spend some of those christmas $$$ in Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps with such an amazing discount, only a few days left so don't miss out.
Christmas Sale ~

A great challenge happening over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, with the theme being "Party", some wonderful creations by all the lovely DT Members.  We are sponsored by The Cutting Cafe, I chose Wine Bottle Shaped Card.
Prize ~ 3 sets from their store

Well what do I do, for Party using Wine Bottle Shaped Card, took me ages to think of something as I suppose it's out of my comfort too.  But in saying that was really happy (or I should say surprised) how it turned out.  I used all leftovers for my DP's, cardstock.  I embellished with flowers, bling & ribbon as well as using Cheery Lyn Flourish Die.   My wine label came from The Blissful Bee such an inspirational blog, I wish to thank Amy for sharing such a freebie, of course now a follower by email.  So lets get to and Party over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, I hope you enjoy viewing my card.

My DT card for challenge #192
~  Party  ~

I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~  


Thanks ~ 

8 comments:

Laurence said...

Great bottle, really love the paper you've chosen.
Laurence

Edwina said...

Denise, Your wine bottle card is beautiful! I love the paper you used. The flowers are perfect accents to it. Well done my friend. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

~ginny said...

Love this bottle card! What a creative idea and it turned out Great! The DP is gorgeous and the bling... wow! the bling! LOL! Well done friend!
~ginny g
RubberMAD

cass said...

Love how you have decorated the bottle Denise, Have a Happy new Year

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a fun card. Perfect to celebrate the new year with.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Michelle said...

This turned out beautiful!! I love the colors and embellishments you used. Great project using leftovers that you had around.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Angie A said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

Sherry said...

Love The Flourish... Beautiful Wine Bottle Card .. :-) Happy New Years ...
Sherry Dt Sis

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting