Sunday, 15 December 2013

Snowman wishes . . .

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:42
Well I thought I would make another christmas card today, and thinking who would love to receive it, made with heaps of love as always.  I was inspired by Meljen's Design Team Challenge Blog this week with the theme being "Holly Berries", meaning use red & green on my card.  I went through my digis and decided on "Christmas Star Snowman", which is available through Meljen's Design Digis.  So I used cardstock as my main feature of the card, added some leftover designer paper.  I coloured in "Christmas Star Snowman with copics added some glitter to hat and snow on the ground as well as glossy accent to the star.  I don't own a corner punch so I cut it by hand , added a few red rhinestones, ribbon & twine.  I then needed a sentiment and really love the cute tag I made which is from  Meljen's Design Digis too called "Christmas Tag", also Merry Christmas came from SU.

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Denise. Love the added sparkle. Thanks for joining Meljen's Designs this week!

nancyparker55 said...

Hi Denise, Thank you so much for entering our "Holly Berries Challenge" over at Meljen's Designs this week. I love your card; the design is great, lots of red and green, some wonderful holiday bling and one of my favourite MD images! The tag is a really cute addition as well. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas. hugs, Nancy

Mikha Adriani said...

Wow Denise :) what a cuteee snowman you got here :)
Love the blinks and the tag! Fabulous!
Thanks for sharing at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges. Hope to see you again :)
Hugs, Mikha

coops said...

simply stunning denise.i love the fab image and great cas design :D

xx coops xx

~ginny said...

Hey sweet pea! I like what you did here with the scarf - picking up colors from that great layer of striped & colorful DP and then all the details! The red bling and green shear ribbon, the cute little tag for the "To & From", the glitter on the fur... and the rounding of alternate corners make for a fun tag to inspect! Thank you for playing the “Anything Goes” Challenge at the house at 613!
~ginny DT for 613 Ave Create (http://avenue613.blogspot.com/)
RubberMAD ( )http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

Chana said...

Hi, Denise! What a delightful design! The image is adorable. Looks like the snowman has his arms out in awe at the sight of the star! Nicely composed and executed project! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I love this Meljen's image...and you've done a great job with the card. It's just stunning. That tag is a great addition and I love the brightness of it. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

Lynn, BSCB DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGoodness...cas and eye catching for me!

Rae Ann said...

Such a great way to use up scraps of designer paper! Love the added sparkle and bling on this card. Love that ribbon too!

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Holly Berries Challenge.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting