Monday, 2 December 2013

Sparkles Christmas C#35 ~ Christmas Feasts & Treats & Last DT Card

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 06:43
For the Month of December we have a wonderful theme called "Christmas Feasts & Treats", over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge, the  Design Team Members have made some very scrumptious inpsiring creations for you to join in on the challenge.  We are proudly being sponsored by Di's Digi Stamps with a lovely prize to win.

Sponsor ~ Di's Digi Stamps
Prize ~ $10 to spend in store

Well the hunt was on to find an image to reflect scrumptious goodies to eat.  We get to use our own images for this challenge and I wanted a digi just to show a yummy cute image of it's own, so what did I find.   A gingerbread image, so happy when I realised I actually had one, which I purchased from Meljen's Designs Digital Shop, this image is called "Gingerbread Ornament", doesn't it look adorable enough to eat.  I used scraps of DP's from my daughter's stash, and also cut out one of the trees to 3D the side of my image, cardstock from Kaszazz.  I used rhinestones, open weave ribbon, sentiment from SU, and image was coloured in with copics, as well as background lightly chalked.

My DT card for challenge #35
~ Christmas Feasts & Treats ~

I like to say a good bye to all the DT Members and thanks Shaz for the opportunity, wish you all the best.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
1.  52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown ~ Previous Theme
2.  Joanna Sheen C: Make It Sparkle  CLOSED DOWN
3.  2 Creative Chicks C#9
4.  My Mum's Craft Shop C12
5.  CHNC extra for Dec

Crafty Hugs & Thanks ~

13 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

Mynnette said...

YUM!!! LOVE the fun image and I adore all the bling! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :) Mynn xx

PS: We've got a blog hop/DT call going on at House of Cards--I'd LOVE for you to join us! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely adore your cute little gingerbread guy! And that bling too - fab card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Nana said...

Adorable. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

coops said...

so stunning denise.your gingerbread man is fab :D

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at MMCS Monthly Challenge! xxx

Gemma said...

Beautiful card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Jude L said...

i so love this, i really do adore gingerbread men x

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love your fab gingerbread man :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer LaVite said...

Love your card! You do such a nice job coloring your images. I can't wait to see your next project.

Creative M said...

Adorable!
Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Danielle Vincent said...

Darling and yummy image. LOVE the rhinestone circles - a perfect and fun addition to the card. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Gerda said...

Thank you for linking up in the 2 Creative Chicks December Challenge.
Gerda
GDT 2 at Creative Chicks
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting