Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Thinking of You at Christmas

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 05:36
Another wonderful progressive challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Stamps Challenge Blog, their theme is "Celebrations", and this is a gift from Heather so drop on over to their blog and check out all the info and the lovely creations by the Design Team.
My designer papers are from Festive Frolics from Papermania, added snowflake (Sizzix die), bling,  ribbon & sentiment (SU).  This image is beautiful, she's called "Flurry", I love colouring her in with my copics, put touches of glitter to enhance her wings and the snowflakes.

~ My Card ~

I'd love to enter into the following challenge ~

Thanks  ~

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Such a pretty card. I like it a lot! Hugs! xx

Dora said...

beautiful card. beautiful image!
thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting