Saturday, 21 December 2013

Winter is for the birds . . .

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 15:45
Today I'm following the sketch over at i {heart} card sketch no.47 & December Stamp of the Month.  We got to chose from two lovely new digis and I picked "For The Birds".
I used designer paper from Bearly-Mine Designs, so love this christmas paper, which I used not so long ago, just love the ornaments and the shades of pink & blue.  I added pink ribbon, lace some rhinestones and a couple of flowers.  I coloured the image in with my copics, the only difference from the sketch was I had already printed out my image and cut out not realising I hadn't left enough room to do a circle , I hope this is acceptable. 
My Card


I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~

Thanks  ~

7 comments:

Laura Lunsford said...

Beautiful card and great interpretation of the Sketch! I love that design paper too! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at From the Heart Stamps Monthly Challenge and Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

mypurplehouse said...

Very cute - I love the pinks! Thanks for joining the stamp of the month challenge at From the Heart Stamps! Have a great Holiday!
lyn

coops said...

so gorgeous denise .fab colours and i love the sweet image and stunning design :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful, I love it! Thanks for playing at FTH.

Stephanie said...

So very cute, thanks for playing along at From The Heart.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card, great background paper!

Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting