Tuesday, 14 January 2014

All My Love

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:26
Well this is my first card for celebrating upcoming Valentine's Day, with this lovely image from Lacy Sunshine Craft  Emporium called "Valentina", isn't she sweet.  It was also provided for free through Lacy Sunshine's Facebook Page, such a wonderful bunch of crafting ladies. You had 5 days from 9 Jan to create a card and the prize is to win some more amazing digis.

My Card

You can't go past using red & white colours, I used embossed scrap piece from my daughter's stash for strip & heart punches.  Designer paper is Me to You With Love paper pack, along with cardstock from heaps leftover scraps.  I coloured "Valentina" with my copics,  the sentiment, heart punches are from Stampin' Up.  Added rhinestones & ribbon also.  So I'm entering  Lacy Sunshine C24 Anything Goes 

Crafty Hugs & Thanks



3 comments:

Zella said...

How cute - love how you colored the image! Just wanted to stop by and say hello....I'm your new teamie at Deedee's.
Blessings,
Zella
zturley.blogspot.com

jimlynn said...

Denise, she's simply darling!!!! How very cute and I love all the little hearts you added to an already wonderful card. Love that design too! Fantastic card!
I'm looking forward to getting to know you on Deedee's Digi's DT!
Lynn

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab papers and layers and the image is really sweet :D

xxx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting