Sunday, 5 January 2014

Birthday Wishes

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
We have a wonderful challenge for you this week over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, with the theme being "Use a Digi", such an easy one to kick start the New Year with.  Our amazing sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Store, and all the DT got to chose a digi of our choice, I picked "Peter da puppy", I wonder what the other DT members chose to inspire you.

Prize ~ 3 images of the winners choice from store

I have a few birthdays this month and thought this image  "Peter da puppy" from Robyn's Fetish Digital Store was just perfect to use, which was coloured with copics too.  I used leftover designer papers,  light blue & soft pink cardstock for matting.  I added some rhinestones, flowers and ribbon to compliment the image, the sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  It all came together rather nicely, don't you think, very spring like.  

 My DT card for challenge #193

I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~  


Crafty Hugs & Thanks  ~

8 comments:

Sherry said...

Too Cute Of An Image Denise Very Cute Card I Love Puppy's :-)
Happy New Years to You And Yours ..
Sherry DT Sis

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab pretty colours and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

susan said...

I love this card and your coloring on it, too. Great green ribbon that helps bring out the green of the watering can and the green in the papers. Wonderful job on this! Thank you!

Michelle said...

I love the card. The flowers are beautiful and the watering can matches so good with your ribbon that you used.

Michelle (DT SIS)

cass said...

Wonderful colouring, great card
Cass xx

Edwina said...

Denise, Love your card. That sweet image looks so cute. Love the ribbon and background paper you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card.

Jackie said...

Your card is so very cute...I like the soft colors you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting