Saturday, 4 January 2014

Guest Designer for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #1

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
I was very happy to be asked to be a Guest Designer for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, with their theme being "New Toys Or New Techniques".  I was very lucky to be given an image to work with for their very First Challenge from Eureka Stamps called "Cow Moving".  I would like to thank Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, for giving me the opportunity to showcase my creation, was with great pleasure.

I followed "New Toys" as I got some new crafting items (designer paper & embossing folder) and used this for my inspiration.  I used Bigshot Chevron embossing folder & Carta Bella Paper called Floating Boats, just fit perfectly like all ready for travel.  Coloured in "Cow Moving"with copics added ribbon, sentiment & of course some rhinestones.  Let's see what you think and don't forget to drop on over and enter Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge first Challenge, drop on over and see what the Design Team Members have created.

My Card


Thanks  ~

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love the design papers you have used and the ribbons. Fun image too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

This is a fabulous creation! Great use of the new toys and yup that paper really makes you think of travelling doesn't it!!! Love the way you have colored this up!

Thank you so much for being part of our 1st challenge!!! I hope that you will come and play with us often!

Julia said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for inspiring me with your talent.
Hugs,
Julia

cass said...

Great card, love the background paper you chose, great to see it on the DT at Open Minded Challenges

Emily Thubbron said...

I love that cow. Your card is adorable.

Amy A said...

So sweet Denise, I was MOOOOOOVED by it. hehehe. So glad to work alongside you this challenge. Miss ya! Big Hugs!

hokeycokey said...

The cow is a really fun image - I love the zingy yellow and bright blue you have used, such cheerful colours x

Melinda Walker said...

Oooh mum! I want that Chevron embossing folder!!! When did you get it? Wish I could get kne for my machine. ..I'm crazy about chevrons lol

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting