Sunday, 12 January 2014

Happy Birthday ! !

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
Hello, it's time for another weekly challenge over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog with the theme being "No Pattern Paper - Cardstock Only".  We are proudly sponsored by Bugaboo Digi Stamps, who kindly donated some lovely images for us to work with, thanks so much.  I wonder what we all picked, drop on over to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to see all the lovely creations to inspire you this week as well as enter to win a lovely prize from Bugaboo Digi Stamps

Prize ~ $21 coupon to spend in store

This was definetly very challenging for me, I love using designer papers and to use just cardstock was a little out of my comfort zone.  I pondered for sometime to think what I was going to do then once I printed out my lovely image called "Fancy Sunbonnet - Miss Muffett", I then decided to use my much neglected Prismascoloring Pencils for a change instead of copics. Once coloured in I proceeded to do a chalked blended background scene.  I was so surprised to see it come to life.  I added a couple of rhinestones, punched butterfly and pre cut sentiment and this is how it turned out below, amazed myself.

My DT card for challenge #194
~ No Pattern Paper - Cardstock Only ~



Crafty Hugs & Thanks  ~

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the background you created.

Edwina said...

Denise, I love this image and your coloring of it. That butterfly is a great embellishment to use. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Such a cute image, great card Denise.

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.adorable image and I love your cas design :D

xx coops xx

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous card, love the cloudy background you created! Hugs, Sandra DT sis

Sherry said...

Beautiful Denise :-)...Love The Colors U Used

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting