Wednesday, 8 January 2014

I'm a DT at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:52
Hi all my lovely followers.
I have some really exciting news, so over the moon.  I was asked to be a Design Team Member for EMERALD FAERIES CHALLENGE BLOG, so so happy, of course I said YES.  



Tracey aka Tracey's Country Crafts {Owner}, was the first person ever to introduce me to the Digi World, so glad she did.  I was bought up in the town that Tracey resides in, so yes a Country Gal at heart.  I'm ever so grateful to be part of her Design Team.  Can't believe how wonderful this makes me feel.  
Keep an eye out for my first DT card before the next challenge which goes live on 1st February, so I hope to see you over there for the current challenge #51, with the theme being "Things With Wings".  So get creating and drop on over and join in.  We would love to see you enter over at EMERALD FAERIES CHALLENGE BLOG, and just have fun.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

1 comments:

Tracey Manderson said...

welcome and its a pleasure to have you. Have been going to ask you for awhile, and now here you are.
Hugs to you
Tracey

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting