Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Join in the FUN

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 22:00
Hi everyone
The summer heat /winter blues got you down ?  What would lift your spirits ?  How about some crafty inspiration ?  A free digi ?  You can find all of this today at the Deedee's Digis One-Stop Hop -- just the thing to chase that summer heat/winter blues away .  Need a bigger pick-me-up?  Visit each of our designer's blogs and leave them some love on their "hop" creations, and you'll be entered to win a digi set at each stop.  Still feeling the heat/blue ?  Join our sister team at the Daydream Designs blog for MORE inspiration, MORE prize drawings, and MORE freebies.  The fun starts today at the Deedee's Digis blog, and you have until 6pm CST ( 10pm AEST) Sunday ( 19 Jan) to participate.  That summer heat/winter blues don't stand a chance !

Here is my creation for the Deedee's Digis hop.  I used the "Love One Another" set, (mine is precoloured) and added glossy accent & glitter to the cats collar.  I used DP's from Kaisercraft, cardstock is leftover scraps, punched butterflies are SU, along with ribbon & pearls.

My first DT card for Deedee's Digis


Do you like the digi that I used on my project today?  You could win it or any other set of your choice from Deedee's Digis just by leaving me a comment on this post ( also would love you to become a follower too).  One winner will be selected by random draw when our hop closes Sunday evening.
Thanks for joining our hop, and be sure to check the Deedee's Digi Blog ater 7pm CST ( 11pm AEST ) Sunday evening ( 19 Jan ) to see if you've won .

Crafty Hugs & Thanks 

26 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is one of my favourite images of Deedee's! A beautiful card you made! Love your DP and those butterflies!

Donna Hanley said...

Your first DT card is a total winner. It's just beautiful. Love the papers and the butterflies. The added sparkle to the collar is just the right amount of bling. Enjoy the day.

Tamara D said...

Love your card! What an adorable digi !

Beth F. said...

What a sweet, sweet card! I always love the pink and green color combo.
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Mel said...

Wonderful card, I like all the heart papers and pretty colors you used too!

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab sweet kitty and I love your pink and green combo ;D

xx coops xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Great job on your blog hop art, Denise. Thanks for being part of this fun blog hop.
Hugs,
Karen

P.S. I hope you will share your sweet cards with us in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We would LOVE to have you fellowship with us!
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Very cute card! Love the way you added the pearl dots, sparkle to the kitty's collar, butterfly pouches and pretty ribbon. Beautifully done!

Darcy Schroeder said...

Hi Denise! What a gorgeous card! The pink and green color combo is just fabulous and I love that image!!

Gail said...

Denise - how sweet is this - I could see giving this type of card to my grandchildren - you did a nice job on the creation - thanks for sharing - have a hopping good week! Gail DT DDD

Carol L said...

This is insanely cute! I love that image and the soft colors and ribbon you used to create it!

Natalie said...

Cute card!!!! Sweet sentiment!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Denise, this is just gorgeous!! Pink and green is one of my absolute favorite color combos!

Josephine Cox said...

I love your colors, I am drawn to the color of green. Then to make the card irresistible you added the right amount of pink. Thank you for your talent.

Edwina said...

I just love that digi of the kitty and mouse! They are adorable! I love your papers. Your card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Betty Benton said...

What a sweet kitty and mouse image -- pretty card!

Melinda Walker said...

You have done a fabulous job! Love that its a different take on a 'love' card!

K. Joy said...

How sweet! That is such a great sentiment for that cute image. Great card, thanks for sharing!

jimlynn said...

So precious!! I love the addition of those butterflies too. VERY cute card.
Lynn

Kathy D. said...

How cute is that!! Perfect paper choices....love that sentiment! Sometimes we just need to hear that from people we love! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.

Kathy D.

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Cat and mouse will never be the same, this is adorable. What you have done with the butterfly's is amazing. Great work. Blessings, Carole

D- said...

I love this sweet little pair. Your card is wonderful.
Thanks for sharing
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Cynthia Margaron said...

Adorable! I am so happy you joined our team.
Hugs, Cynthia
http://handmadecardsbycynthia.blogspot.com/

Deedee Anderson said...

This is so very sweet, Denise! Love the look of the soft colors with the shimmery textures. Thanks for creating something so lovely for our hop, and welcome again to the team! Hugs!

Zella said...

Denise, your card is adorable!!!! I'm such a cat person...I love the image! Great coloring and layout.
Blessings,
Zella (your fellow teamie at Deedee's Digis)

Amy A said...

Congrats on the DT hun. Adorable card! Hugs!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting