Thursday, 23 January 2014

Meljen's Challenge #194

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 23:00
Hi everyone,
It's time for a great challenge this week at Meljen's Designs DT & Challenge Blog, with the theme being " Not just Black & White", so your to use ONE colour as well.  Also don't forget you must use a  Meljens image to enter to win some lovely digis.   So drop on over and enter the challenge, and see what the other Design Team members have created for you  this week.

My DT card for challenge #194
{ use 1 other colour }

This was so much fun to decide what colour I was going to use, I went with a Rosy Red colour, along with Black & White of course.  I loved this adorable image called "Bulldogs Bear" & "Puppy Love" sentiment from Meljen's Designs Digi , these where coloured using my copics.  Just added some twine & button and done some coloured paws which I found googling and just printed out & 3D mounted.  I hope I have inspired you with these colours & look forward to seeing what you may create to enter this weeks challenge at  Meljen's Designs DT & Challenge Blog.

3 Prizes of digis of your choice

Don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Club Facebook & also check out the SHOP to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card, Denise. The puppy is adorable! Love the pawprints too. Hugs from your fellow teammie at Deedee`s.

Sandy said...

What an adorable card! I love the image but the little paw prints, twine and button all add the perfect touch! CUTE!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Denise...this puppy just makes me smile. I love that image and the red you used to colour it. The pawprints are such a great addition too. What a sweet card.

Diane said...

Just adorable Denise, what a fun image.

Hugs Diane

Desire Fourie said...

This is super cute Denise. So love the paw prints. Its perfect for valentines.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

coops said...

so gorgeous denise. i love the sweet image and the cute paw prints ;D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting