Saturday, 18 January 2014

My first DT Day post for Meljen's Design

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 03:00
Hi everyone, today is my first DT Day post for Meljen's Design.  I wanted to reintroduce to you a card I created before I became a member of the DT.  It is definetly one of my favourite images due to being a big lover of these amazing creatures.  This adorable image is "Cuddly Litte Tiger", which was release Sept 2013.


Of course I haven't coloured in "Cuddly Litte Tiger" with traditional colours, I used my favourite colours too.  I just adore this image, my original post can be found here.  I hope you enjoyed my short and sweet post.  

Don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Club Facebook & also check out the SHOP to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats,Denise! Well deserved! I love your cute card!

D- said...

Congrats!
Oh this card is sooo cute.
I am going to join in the challenge there real soon.
Thanks for sharing
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab sweet image and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Amy A said...

Gorgeous colors and LO Denise. Love the image! Congrats on becoming a DT.

Big Hugs!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting