Thursday, 2 January 2014

My first GD entry for Meljens Design Team & Challenge Blog

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 23:00
Hi everyone, first of all I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the amazing DTs over at Meljen's Design Team & Challenge Blog for selecting me as a Guest Designer, so over the moon.


Today is their first challenge of the Year over at Meljen's Design Team & Challenge Blog, with the theme being "Anything Goes" for Challenge #191.  Couldn't wait to get a start on my card, I chose a lovely digi to showcase called "Teddy Angel" which can be purchased from Meljen's Designs Digital Stamp Shop.   So drop on over and see what the DT's from Team A have created for you at Meljen's Design Team & Challenge Blog.

3 Prizes ~ digi/s of choice from store

So happy to been on the Team and didn't take much inspiration to get my card created.  I used designer paper from Bearly-Mine Designs, cardstock is from Stampin' Up, sentiment is precut, which is in my stash.  I then coloured in "Teddy Angel" with my copics, added some glitter to the wings & background.  Once placed on my card I added pearls on border and centre of prima flowers, as well as Cheery Lyn Flourish Die cut.  I hope you enjoy viewing my first card for Meljen's Design Team & Challenge Blog, as much as I loved making it.

My GD card for challenge #191

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenge/s ~  

Crafty Hugs & Thanks 

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats on your well deserved gdt spot. Your card is just gorgeous. Love the super cute image with the sparkly touches on the wings.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Denise! Glad to have you playing along with the Design Team.

nancyparker55 said...

Love your sweet card Denise. Congratulations on being a Guest Designer at Meljen's . Looking forward to working with you. hugs, Nancy

Melinda Walker said...

Lovely card! Congratulations Mum xo

Amy A said...

Beautiful card hun. Love the image and design. Hugs!

~ginny said...

Wahoo! Congrats on the GDT and you made such a sweet card with this image - love the flowers you added!
~ginny

Del said...

Beautiful card. Really cute design and gorgeous backing papers. WD on your GD position. Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1 and Good Luck! xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting