Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Sending our love . . .

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 11:29
Hi Everyone,
Just a short post today, can't sit too long my back aches and left shoulder, so not alot of craft from me at the moment, luckily some are pre scheduled.
Today I am following the current sketch over at i {heart} card sketch no 51 & January Stamp of the Month, using the lovely freebie provided by entering monthly called "Caught Your Heart"
My Card 
&

I used all leftovers, just can't believe how much I have, it's crazy.  I used Spellbinders scallop circle dies, Stampin' Up butterfly punches, flowers, rhinestones.  "Caught Your Heart" image was coloured with my copics {so cute}, I hope you enjoy viewing my card.


Crafty Hugs & Thanks

6 comments:

deesdesigns said...

Oh Denise, this is so pretty. Great take on this week's sketch. I Love the soft color palette and the addition of the butterflies makes me yearn for springtime. Hopefully soon :-) Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us for our I {heart} sketch challenge.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, so cute! Love all your die cuts too! Hugs.

Michelle said...

Awesome use of the SOTM and the sketch challenge! The soft colors are wonderful : ) Thanks for joining us at FTHS

Imke said...

Pretty card, Denise ! The soft colors looks very nice and i love the butterflies ! And i like that you combined both challenges so great together.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.fab pretty paper and colours and i love the sweet kitty :D

xx coops xx

Michelle Pearson said...

love the soft colors of your card! :) Thanks for playing the From The Heart Stamps Challenge! :)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting