Saturday, 18 January 2014

Sharing with a Friend

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 20:21
Today I'm showing a card that I've made for Imagine That . . . .digis by Kris.  It's a monthly progressive challenge, once you've entered, you will then receive the new digi for the next month and so on and so on, pretty easy to follow.  This is my first card I've ever entered now just to remember to do so each month.

My Card for Challenge 16

I used the precoloured image "Jenn & Friends", & sentiment provided, so much easier sometimes.  I went through my leftover scrap from the other days card, add ribbon, bling, flowers and viola finally completed, so I could enter at Imagine That . . . .digis by Kris C16 ~ 1 Feb ~ #17, hope you like it.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Denise, Super cute card. I love the pink that they placed around the image. Make it look so soft and feminine. I liked the place and wording of your sentiment . Have a great day.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, Denise!

Kris Breach said...

Oh, I likey!!! So pretty with the roses and bling in the corner and the cute heart bg paper and big blue striped ribbon!! LOVE IT!! *Ü* Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Challenge this month *Ü*

~Kris
HERE

Cards by Sharyn said...

This is really beautiful. The colours all work so well together. Thanks for playing along at Imagine That! Progressive Challenge.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting