Monday, 24 February 2014

Easter fun wishes

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:49
I wanted to get a start on Easter cards early and what better than today, took me forever with my arm & shoulder to do but loved creating it, let's see what you think.

My Card

I was very much inspired by these ants and of course to enter my card into Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #43 which finishes tomorrow.  I used the designer papers & pre coloured image from "Easter Egg Ants" set.  Made a CAS style card and added ribbon & rhinestone to compliment.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

5 comments:

mypurplehouse said...

WOW! I should start too but can't seem to get going but your card is a great inspiration and so much fun! Thanks for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge this month!
Lyn

coops said...

so stunning denise.i love the fun image and your colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

L.Wilson said...

This is just DARLING! Perfectly sweet ribbon and bow to accent your image. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 43!

Debbie said...

What a cute card!!!
Thanks for sharing with us at DPDC43!!

Ellen said...

Such a sweet card! I love those pesky little ants too! Thanks so much for joining us for DPDC43!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting