Saturday, 15 February 2014

Emerald Faerie Inspiration for February

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 00:01
Hi Everyone,
Today is my turn to inspire you all to enter our current challenge "Let's See A Banner".
Please remember to use a banner, whether it is a die, one you've made or a punch.  
We look forward to seeing your creation, just remember to have fun.


I have used "The Larakins" this time and coloured them in with copics.  I used La La Crafts Banner Die as well as a banner punch from Stampin' Up.  My designer papers are from Prima "Annalee" pad, cardstock from Stampin' Up.  I added lace with threaded lime ribbon, embellished with flowers, leaves, stamens, floral resin flatbacks & pearls.

I hope I have inspired you today to join in and enter our challenge over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog

Also don't forget drop on into the Digital Design Shop HERE , to see the wonderful Emerald Faeries Family.

I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~


Have a wonderful day
Crafty Hugs & Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting