Thursday, 20 February 2014

Meljen's Challenge #198

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 23:00
Hi everyone,
We have a wonderful challenge for you this week over at Meljen's Designs DT & Challenge Blog, with the theme being " Bling it On ! "  Also don't forget you must use a Meljen's image to enter the challenge to be able to win some fabulous digis.  So drop on over to Meljen's Designs DT & Challenge Blog and see what the other Design Team Members have inspire you with this week.

My DT card for challenge #198

I wanted to create something with love & bring that special smile to you all, so grateful to the lovely comments I receive, so thank you all for your ongoing support, very much appreciated.
So my images I used are "Sweet Lace Heart" & "Smile Bug", coloured with copics, added some glossy accent, pastel chalks, ribbon, flowers & lots of bling.  Designer papers from Tatty Teddy pack, which was free with DoCraft magazine sometime ago.

3 Prizes ~ digis of your choice 

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

3 comments:

Barb said...

Denise, your card is so very sweet. I love how you've combined the images. The patterned papers, the coloring and all that delicious bling make for a beautiful card. I just love it!

Hugs,
Barb :)

coops said...

so stunning denise.i love the heart and gorgeous red and pink colours :D

xx coops xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh my Denise, I do so love your card. That image is just lovely and the colouring you did is amazing to give it a real soft feel. It did indeed make me smile.

Lynn, Meljen's Designs GD

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting