Wednesday, 26 February 2014

My DT Day at Meljen's Designs Blog

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 03:00
Hi Everyone,
Today is my turn to share with you what inspires me.  Recently my friends daughter got married, so of course this was the perfect opportunity to create a card and use this as my inspiration to you all. 


 I used both images of "Love Dove" for this card.
~ inside ~

Don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Club Facebook & also check out the SHOP to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.

I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~

1.  Crafty Girls C#12 Anything Goes 
2.  The Squirrel & The Fox C#64 

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

1 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Denise, a beautiful card to congratulate a newly married couple. The image is so sweet and the ribbon touch is elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox for our spooling challenge.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting