Sunday, 2 February 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #197 - Valentine's Day Cards

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
This week we have a lovely challenge for you over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog with the theme being "Valentine's Day Cards" We are proudlly sponsored by Robyn's Fetish Digital Store.

My DT card for C#197

I made a CAS style card today using a cute image from Robyn's Fetish Digital Store called "I Toadlily Luv U", coloured with copics.  I added a die cut from Cheery Lyn Dies, added some pastel chalks and rhinestones.  I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks


6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Aaaah, this is toadily so cute.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Michelle said...

I love the die cut that you used. The toads are very cute. Very cute card

Michelle (DT SIS)

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful card, love the image and colors!

Hugs, Sandra

Edwina said...

So cute! Love the layout of your card. Very pretty doily on top with the ribbon. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass said...

Great inspiration for the challenge Denise, love the design

~ginny said...

Aww what cuties these are!
~ginny

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting