Friday, 21 March 2014

Best Wishes

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 08:29
This morning I made a card featuring a Doodle Pantry image called "Snowman Pile-up", such jolly snowman, frolicking in the snow.  "Snowman Pile-up" is precoloured, nice and quick to put a card together (although I do take forever to make one).  I added scrap of designer paper, pine needles die cut, & sentiment.

My Card

I'd like to enter my card into Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge Blog #44, have a wonderful day

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

3 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Denise love the snowmen and the pine branch die you used is awesome, what a perfect border for the card. Thanks for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #44!

Lorianna said...

What a wonderful image, and colored beautifully.
The design on your card is Super!
Thank you for joining us at Doodle Pantry Challenge #44
Hugs
Lorianna DPDT

Lola said...

Your snowmen are too cute! Love the pine on the side and what a lovely color combo. Thanks so much for using a Doodle Pantry image and for sharing with us this month!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting